|Picking up the threads
||[Aug. 11th, 2014|10:34 pm]
We were last in the States in the spring of 2012, for the wedding of desperance and klwilliams. The diary of that trip is one of the many loose ends in this journal, so now would be a good time to revisit it, and see how much remains to be written. Let us pause to be thankful for tags, which make this comparatively easy. Now, if I can rearrange those entries from the order in which they were written to the order in which they happened:
- Travelling hopefully:
- Setting off * flying to Chicago * On the California Zephyr I * On the California Zephyr II - and arriving.
- In Sunnyvale
- At home * A trip to Gilroy * A day in San Francisco
- The Big Day
- Computers and the stag party * Wedding breakfast * The Wedding
- Stinson Beach * Meeting Athenais * Santa Cruz * Santa Cruz again * Monterey (the Aquarium, mostly * San Simeon * Hearst Castle * Paso Robles
- Home again
- Rules * In transit at LAX * - and home!
Oh, that's almost possible! The drive back from Paso Robles, another day in San Francisco - and one more day out - yes, if I don't try to sort all the photos, I might make it. Have a celebratory photo: