|My diary for the current week
||[Nov. 27th, 2014|05:20 pm]
- Sunday: Kate Fox at the Gala Theatre
- - a fun evening, with a tiny audience. Too popular for the poetry crowd, but still scaring off the popular crowd with the word 'poetry', perhaps? Next time call it 'stand-up' and see what happens...
- Monday: lecture on the Old Newcastle project
- - trying to recreate the New Castle from its elements, the Keep and the Black Gate (a railway runs through it)
- Tuesday: Mr Turner
- I enjoyed sitting back and letting the movie pass in front of my eyes, but I wish it had had footnotes.
- Followed by the Graphic Novels Reading Group, which has really got into the swing of talking about the comics we've been reading.
- Wednesday: weegoddess and J. arrived
- Thursday (today): going to the panto
- Oh, yes we are!
- Friday: Nancy Kerr at Gateshead Old Town Hall
- Time for some music...
- Saturday: fall over
- - also, bake a loaf of bread by special request to take to breakfast with S. on Sunday (and Open Studios in the Ouseburn thereafter).
The more there is to post about, the less time there is for posting.